Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Linking a Pinterest account with other social networks, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Have you ever been in a store…and can't find an employee to help you?…One of the worst things a business can do…is make things difficult or confusing for their customers.…If confusion happens in a brick and mortar business,…people will often stick it out to get what they need…since they're already there.…But online it's completely different.…All it takes is a click of a mouse to leave.…To keep people engaged with your online presence…you have to make it easy and convenient…for them to get what they need.…This concept even applies to your Pinterest account.…When someone discovers your business' Pinterest account…they might have questions,…or want to learn more about what you have to offer.…
Communication on Pinterest is limited…to leaving public comments under pins,…or sending private messages between accounts…that already follow each other.…And engaging in conversation isn't something…that commonly happens on Pinterest.…Twitter and Facebook, however, are two platforms…that are built specifically for conversation…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 59s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.