Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Linking a Pinterest account with other social networks, part of Pinterest for Business.
- View Offline
- Have you ever been in a store…and can't find an employee to help you?…One of the worst things a business can do…is make things difficult or confusing for their customers.…If confusion happens in a brick and mortar business,…people will often stick it out to get what they need…since they're already there.…But online it's completely different.…All it takes is a click of a mouse to leave.…To keep people engaged with your online presence…you have to make it easy and convenient…for them to get what they need.…This concept even applies to your Pinterest account.…When someone discovers your business' Pinterest account…they might have questions,…or want to learn more about what you have to offer.…
Communication on Pinterest is limited…to leaving public comments under pins,…or sending private messages between accounts…that already follow each other.…And engaging in conversation isn't something…that commonly happens on Pinterest.…Twitter and Facebook, however, are two platforms…that are built specifically for conversation…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics