Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video How to pin, part of Pinterest for Business.
- One of the things that makes Pinterest so addictive are…all of the beautiful images that you see on Pinterest.…But how do they get there?…And what types of images can be pinned to Pinterest?…Let's take a look.…The most common type of image you will…come across on Pinterest is a still image.…It's either a JPEG, A PNG, or A GIF image.…Most of these images, when clicked on,…will link back to the website…or blog post that it came from.…To pin an image from a website,…simply locate the Pin it button…and give it a click.…Then select the image you want to pin.…
A box will appear where you can choose a board to pin to…and add to or change the description of the pin.…If your account is linked to Facebook or Twitter…you also have the option to share a link…to the pin on those platforms when pinning.…Occasionally sharing your pins on Facebook…or Twitter can be a good technique to use…to bring attention to your Pinterest account.…Think of it as a quick and easy way to…cross-promote your social networks.…To finish pinning, simply click Pin it…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.