Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video How often to pin, part of Pinterest for Business.
- View Offline
- In order to build a presence on Pinterest…you need to spend time on the platform…pinning and engaging with the community.…I'm often asked how often someone should be pinning…for a business to find success.…The answer varies for every situation…but let's take a look at some factors to consider…as well as how to efficiently use your time on Pinterest.…To start off with, think of Pinterest like a garden.…The more time and attention you can spend in a garden,…the better chance you'll have for a bountiful harvest.…However, it is possible to overdo it.…Give a garden too much water…and you'll end up with a muddy mess.…
Like gardening, Pinterest requires balance.…Pinning frequently enough that…your followers are seeing and engaging with your pins, but…not so much that you flood their accounts and annoy them.…Ideally this would be pinning several days a week…and spreading your pins throughout the day.…This increases the chances that…your followers will see your pins.…However, your daily schedule depends on your audience.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics