Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video How often to pin, part of Pinterest for Business.
- In order to build a presence on Pinterest…you need to spend time on the platform…pinning and engaging with the community.…I'm often asked how often someone should be pinning…for a business to find success.…The answer varies for every situation…but let's take a look at some factors to consider…as well as how to efficiently use your time on Pinterest.…To start off with, think of Pinterest like a garden.…The more time and attention you can spend in a garden,…the better chance you'll have for a bountiful harvest.…However, it is possible to overdo it.…Give a garden too much water…and you'll end up with a muddy mess.…
Like gardening, Pinterest requires balance.…Pinning frequently enough that…your followers are seeing and engaging with your pins, but…not so much that you flood their accounts and annoy them.…Ideally this would be pinning several days a week…and spreading your pins throughout the day.…This increases the chances that…your followers will see your pins.…However, your daily schedule depends on your audience.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 59s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.