Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Group boards, part of Pinterest for Business.
- We've all heard the expression…that there's power in numbers.…That concept even applies to Pinterest…with a special kind of board called a group board.…Group boards allow multiple people to pin to the same board.…Here we can see a group board on Wisdom Pets' account…up in the top identified by the little silhouette…of a group of people.…Group boards help increase the reach of a business'…pins, repins, and click-through rate.…Let's go ahead and take a look at…how to create a group board.…First of all, group boards can be public or private,…and their created in the same way as regular boards.…
You can either click on the empty board…at the top of your account's home page,…or you can click the plus button…on the bottom right hand corner.…Existing boards can also become group boards…at anytime by clicking the edit button.…Let's go ahead and make this board into a group board.…If it were a new board, I'd fill in all of the information…including the name of the board, a description,…and give it a category.…At the bottom, I'll click in the box next to the option…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.