Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Google Analytics, part of Pinterest for Business.
- It's important to have goals for how you want…Pinterest to work for your business.…Is your goal to bring more traffic to your website,…build your email list,…or make more online sales?…Once you've established your goals,…you'll need to monitor your progress…towards achieving them.…Analytics tools make it easy to do.…Google Analytics provides a wealth of information,…and it's also free.…While this isn't a Google Analytics course,…let me quickly show you how this tool…can help you monitor the amount of traffic…from Pinterest to your website,…and determine which pins…are bringing you the most traffic.…
If you do not yet have a Google Analytics account,…you'll need to sign up for an account…at google.com/analytics.…I've logged into a test Google Analytics account.…Let me show you how to monitor the amount of traffic…your website is getting from Pinterest.…You'll want to begin by setting the date range…you want to evaluate at the top, right here.…From there, you'll locate the Acquisition tab…in the menu on the left.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.