In this video social media strategist Megan Adams builds on the creation of a powerful profile page by sharing best practices on setting up your brand boards. When your business in on Pinterest, you will want to create your brand boards as they are windows into your business. Megan goes over what boards to create as well as an overview of how boards work and how to create, edit, and reorder them.
- [Instructor] On Pinterest, boards are where you group pins…from similar categories and topics.…Pins are just like Facebook or Instagram posts…where people can interact and share them.…The difference is that people will then pin them…to specific boards on Pinterest…and they will focus less on text and more on images.…You can make boards for anything on Pinterest…and when we talk about business accounts,…your boards will be the place…where you share what your business is about,…your services, products and even culture.…Lets take a closer look at the boards…created for Wisdom Pets.…
Once I'm on the profile page,…I'm going to choose the boards menu option…and its here I can see all the boards…that have been created for Wisdom Pets,…as well as I can even create a new board here.…Notice the layout of all the boards…including the option to create a new one.…We can change the board view by choosing…the menu option to the right.…And its here that I can view the last saved to,…I can categorize by A to Z, I can choose newest or oldest,…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.