Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Email and privacy settings, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Using Pinterest for a business…is very different from personal use.…Throughout the day you'll want to monitor things…such as when someone comments on one of your pins,…follows you, or pins to one of your group boards.…You'll also want to make sure that your general…non-business-related Internet browsing doesn't impact…what you see in your account's home feed.…In this video I'll show you how and where to set up…notifications and where to adjust your privacy settings.…Let's start off with setting up your e-mail notifications.…From your account's profile page click on…the gear wheel in the top right-hand corner.…Then from the dropdown menu that appears,…click on Account settings.…
Next you'll want to click on Notifications…in the box on the left-hand size of the page.…You'll then see a long list of e-mail notification options.…Every available option is enabled by default.…Leaving them all enabled can lead to…a lot of e-mails from Pinterest in your inbox.…especially if you have a very active account.…For a business it's important to know when…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 55s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.