In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams shares the resources and educational materials Pinterest has developed to ensure your marketing success on the Pinterest platform. This includes the Pinterest for Business website that has downloadable guides as well as articles on how to use Pinterest like a pro. Megan also provides an overview of Pinterest's success stories page. This is filled with case studies and examples of how specific brands used Pinterest to grow their business.
- [Instructor] A Pinterest for business account…offers you an entire educational platform…to help you better market your business using Pinterest,…and it offers a ton of educational marketing materials…to optimize your account and marketing effectiveness.…Here we are at business.pinterest.com.…This is a platform for Pinterest for business.…So, to get started setting up your business account,…you can head to Join as a business on the left,…that bright red button.…You can join Pinterest up at the top-right,…or I recommend selecting the Getting Started box…at the far left.…
So, this is what's going to walk you through…how to set up your Pinterest business account,…and then more information about it.…Let's click in there and take a look.…So here, you can see how to get the most…out of Pinterest for business.…You have a ton of resources.…If I scroll down, you also have some…important terms of services.…Let's head back to the home page.…Next to Getting Started is Tools.…So, in the Tools section are the latest tools…developed just for the business account.…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.