Boards are like a window into your business. Learn what boards to create in order to achieve your marketing goals and create interest with your customers.
- [Instructor] Creating boards is a magical blend…of who you are as a business…and what people are looking for help with on Pinterest.…The more you hone in on your audience authentically…on how you can help them, the more success you'll have.…The example with Wisdom Pets is that…I know my clients are in Santa Barbara,…and hypothetically, I receive the…frequently asked question all the time,…what are the most dog-friendly places in Santa Barbara?…So I created a board to fill that need.…Next, if you're looking to see what boards to create,…use the explore option.…
What's popular, and what's trending?…Pinterest is going to tell you…what people are looking for and what they're interested in.…So when you know the answer to these questions,…then figure out how you can contribute…to these conversations.…Search out and follow the Pinterest influencers.…Take the time to follow accounts…and to see what they're up to, what's working for them,…and how you can take what they're doing…and apply it to your own business.…And as always, with that said,…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Get Started
How Pinterest works11m 15s
2. Pinterest for Business Features
3. Set Up Your Business Pinterest Account
4. Craft Your Marketing Strategy for Pinterest
5. Advanced Pinterest Marketing Techniques
6. Pinterest Ads and Promoted Pins
Next steps1m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.