Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating and organizing boards, part of Pinterest for Business.
- View Offline
- There are a few different types of boards…available on Pinterest accounts.…Let's take a look at how to create them…and some ways that they can be used…to a business' advantage.…First of all from any place on Pinterest,…click on the plus sign in the lower right hand corner…of the screen.…From there, choose the 'Create a Board' option…from the list that appears.…Another way to create a new board is while actually pinning.…First of all, find a pin that you like and click 'Pin it'.…In the box for the drop down menu,…start typing in the name of your new board.…
Click 'Create' and then you can go ahead…and pin this pin to the board and you'll now have…a new board on your account.…If you choose this option,…remember to go to that board from your account's homepage…and choose the edit option on the board…to add a description and a category to make it searchable.…The most common way of creating a board…is from your account's profile page.…Click the empty board in the top left hand corner…and let's just go ahead and create a board right now.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics