Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Create a Pinterest plan, part of Pinterest for Business.
- In the previous videos of this course,…you've learned about the differences between Pinterest…and the other social networks.…How people use Pinterest and how to attract attention…to your pins and account.…Now it's time to put all of that information together…to create your Pinterest Action Plan.…Included with this video is an exercise file…and account template to help you…create your unique action plan.…As we go through the information in this video,…I encourage you to print it out and fill it in as we go.…When you take a look at the home page of a Pinterest account…you'll notice at the very top…is the Pinterest account's profile image.…
Let's take a look at a few things to consider…when choosing an image for your account.…Here we are on the Pinterest account…for Wisdom Pets Medicine.…Many businesses choose to use their logo here.…A logo is an excellent choice if it is very recognizable…or if it depicts your business really well.…It might not be the best choice if your logo is an…abstract symbol or is difficult to read when it's reduced…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics
Skill Level Beginner
Top 10 Social Media Management Toolswith Brad Batesole51m 59s Beginner
1. The Basics of Pinterest
2. What to Do Before Opening a Business Pinterest Account
3. Creating a Pinnable Website
4. Launching a Business Pinterest Account
Verifying a URL3m 29s
5. Strategies for Growing Your Pinterest Presence
6. Rich Pins
7. Measuring Pinterest Success
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.