In this video, social media strategist Megan Adams walks through how to set up your business Pinterest account. A business account unlocks many important features that can help you grow your business on Pinterest. Megan shows step-by-step how to set it up; either converting an existing personal account to a business account, or joining as a business for the first time. Megan shows how to set up a business account with your business information.
- [Instructor] In order to use all the features…that a business Pinterest account boasts,…you'll need to either sign up for a business account,…or convert your existing personal Pinterest profile.…To convert your profile into a business account,…go to business.pinterest.com,…and that's where I am here now.…And you'll go ahead and select Convert now.…When I do that, you'll be prompted to enter in your…Pinterest information.…Once there, you'll convert your account…by adding in a business name, your website,…and any additional business type that you want to include.…
Once that's filled in, you'll select Convert,…and vualá, you'll have a business account.…So, let's go back, and go through the steps…on how to join as a business.…So, if you don't yet have a Pinterest account,…and wish to join as a business,…select Join as a business here.…It's here that I'm going to enter in all the information…that I want to set up my business account.…First will be my email.…I'll go ahead and enter in my password.…
My business name.…
- Define the most important element in a pin.
- Describe the Rich Pins Validator service.
- Explain how to add Pinterest to your website.
- Summarize how to set up boards strategically.
- Name some of the marketing tools you can use with Pinterest.
- Differentiate among the different types of audiences.