Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Article Rich Pins, part of Pinterest for Business.
- View Offline
- In this course we discuss the importance of…making your pins searchable…by including keywords in the description.…Let's take a look at how using special pins,…called Article Rich Pins,…can improve the chances that pins of your content…will appear in user's feeds and be more searchable.…Often when users pin from a website or a blog…to their boards, they will give pins a very personalized…description, that isn't very isn't descriptive.…For example, let's suppose a reader of the…Wisdom Pet Medicine blog, named Ben,…wants to pin this article about choosing dog toys…to his account.…
When pinning it, he gives the pin a description…that says, "I need to remember this for Spot."…While I'm sure this description is helpful for Ben,…it isn't very search friendly.…In fact, because the use of the word spot…in the description, Pinterest could easily put this pin…among cleaning-related pins about spot removal.…However, if Wisdom Pet Medicine used Article Rich Pins,…Ben's less than optimal pin description…wouldn't be as much of a problem.…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics