- Creating a Pinterest business account
- Creating engaging pins
- Building a Pinterest ad campaign
- Reviewing audience insights
- Reviewing analytics
- Tracking conversions on your website
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Anson] Reaching users through social media has never been more important to businesses and marketers than it is today. Pinterest is a unique social platform where users search for innovative and creative solutions to a wide range of challenges. This provides an incredible opportunity to advertise products and services to the users that benefit from them the most. In this course, we'll look at how to use promoted pins on Pinterest to increase brand recognition, website visits, and conversions. I'll explain how to optimize pins to be as engaging as possible. We'll go over how to create Pinterest advertising campaigns and how to target users based on interests, demographics, and keywords that they've been searching. Finally, we'll look at analytical data from previous pins that we've published to try and improve our performance in the future. I'm Anson Alexander and I've been working in the online publishing and marketing industry for nearly a decade. I've built an online presence that's reached tens of millions of users and a following of over 100,000 users. I'm excited to share many Pinterest advertising secrets and best practices that I've discovered and used along the way.