Join Cynthia Sanchez for an in-depth discussion in this video Advertising on Pinterest with Promoted Pins, part of Pinterest for Business.
- Even for large, well-known brands,…growing a following on Pinterest can take time.…Businesses looking for a quick way to bring exposure…to their pins beyond their current followers can do so…by paying for advertising on Pinterest…through promoted pins.…In this video, I'll show you how to get access…to the program and set up a Promoted Pins campaign.…To participate in the program, you have to have…a business Pinterest account and must apply…by clicking the Join waitlist button here.…You can find this at ads.pinterest.com.…
Admission into the program is not guaranteed…and it can take weeks to receive a response…to your application.…Before we get into the process of setting up…a Promoted Pins campaign, let's take a look…at what advertising on Pinterest looks like.…Promoted Pins look just like other pins…except for a small box with light gray text…and a gray circle at the bottom.…Clicking on the gray circle gives you more information…about who is paying to promote it and an option to hide…this type of pin.…At this time, users will not see promoted pins…
Cynthia also provides crucial details on expanding Pinterest reach, including understanding what to pin and how often, writing successful pin descriptions, engaging with influencers, creating boards, and participating in groups. Plus, discover how to use contests, messaging, and Rich Pins; start advertising with Promoted Pins; and measure the results of your Pinterest activities.
- How to pin
- Researching customers on Pinterest
- Creating a Pinterest plan
- Creating a pinnable website
- Opening a business Pinterest account
- Linking to other social networks
- Following other pinners
- Crafting good pin descriptions
- Creating article- and product-rich pins
- Measuring Pinterest success with analytics