Join Maxim Jago for an in-depth discussion in this video An overview of Photoshop, part of Photoshop CS5 for Video Editors.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Hello, and welcome to this course on Photoshop for video editors. …This course is for people who already know their stuff to do with videos. …So, I'm presuming you are editing already, using some kind of editing system. …Could be Avid or Premier Pro or Finalcut Pro, it doesn't really matter. …But perhaps you've never really dived into Photoshop and gotten to grips with …the incredible additional features that it offers you as an editor. …Now just before I go on, really if you're working on Mac or PC, it makes no …difference at all. I'm working on a PC here.…
But the only real difference is that the Ctrl key on a PC becomes the Cmd key on a …Mac, the Alt key on a PC becomes the Option key on a Mac. …Otherwise, it's pretty much the same. If you've got a two button mouse on a …Mac, fine. If you don't, you'll be control clicking …when I'm right-clicking. So first of all this is Photoshop CS5 and …yo might be wondering how to begin with it. …Because it really is a comprehesive advanced, elegant, highly developed interface. …
- Color modes, pixel shapes, and interlacing
- Working with prebuilt templates
- Understanding layers
- Using Smart Objects
- The alpha channel
- Working with video in Photoshop
- Using Photoshop documents in video editing applications
- Working with adjustment layers, text, and layer styles
- Color grading controls in Photoshop
- Using Vanishing Point and Photomerge
Skill Level Intermediate
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Introducing Adobe Photoshop
2. Color Modes, Pixel Shapes, and Interlacing
3. Working with Prebuilt Templates
4. Layers and Layer Groups
5. The Alpha Channel
6. Working with Video in Photoshop
7. Using Photoshop Documents in Video Editing Applications
8. Working with Adjustment Layers, Text, and Layer Styles
9. Color Grading Controls in Photoshop
10. Vanishing Point and Photomerge
Merging images5m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.