Join Tanya Staples for an in-depth discussion in this video dodge tool, part of Photoshop CS Essential Training.
- Saving files
- Using the file browser
- Choosing color
- Correcting light and color
- Retouching and repairing
- Working with layers
- Working with selections & masks
- Working with Adobe Illustrator
- Automating tasks
- Presenting images
Skill Level Beginner
2. File Basics
3. Navigating Inside the Document Window
4. Using the File Browser
5. Undoing, Redoing and History
6. Choosing Color
7. Resizing, Cropping and Rotating
8. Correcting Light and Color
9. Retouching and Repairing
10. Working with Layers
11. Using Fill and Adjustment Layers
13. Working with Selections and Masks
14. Applying Filters
15. Working with Shapes
16. Working with Type
17. Working with Layer Effects
18. Working with Adobe Illustrator
19. Automating Tasks
20. Presenting Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.