Join Justin Reznick for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping up the Sol Duc Valley shoot location, part of Landscape Photography: Washington's Olympic National Park.
- We're back at the trailhead…after a fantastic hike in the Sol Duc Valley.…You know when we first entered…I had a couple things in mind,…but not all that we got to shoot.…I mean, the variety of subjects,…the different lens we got to use.…I'm really pleased and I hope you enjoyed it.…Now I did promise a tilt shift lens,…but that's gonna have to wait.…Here in November the sun sets really early,…we gotta get to the coast.…There's an incredible opportunity for us…to shoot Second Beach.…Olympic National Park is so diverse.…
We have incredible coastline we're about to,…the mountains here are stunning,…and you just saw the rain forest and how beautiful it is.…I encourage you to come here and all the National Parks.…There's an annual pass that's only $80,…gets you into every park for a year…and if you're 62 or older for $10 you get a lifetime pass.…So come visit the parks.…Meet you at Second Beach.…
- Defining the HIPS acronym for the shooting workflow
- Taking a serene shot of a creek
- Shooting waterfalls
- Isolating trees in a forest
- Getting a macro shot of the forest floor
- Shooting reflective pools
- Using a tilt-shift lens for a panorama
- Shooting fall foliage
- Comparing polarized shots
Skill Level Intermediate
Landscape Photography: Waterfallswith Justin Reznick32m 36s Beginner
Enhancing a Landscape Photo with Lightroomwith Jan Kabili49m 47s Appropriate for all
Travel Photography: Mountains and Snow Landscapeswith Ben Long2h 27m Intermediate
Landscape Photography: Washington's Palouse Regionwith Justin Reznick1h 50m Intermediate
Introduction to the Olympic National Forest
1. Shooting in the Sol Duc Valley
2. Shooting Second Beach on the Olympic Peninsula
3. Shooting in the Hoh Rain Forest
4. Reviewing the Final Images
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.