Chris Mattia teaches you how to take your 360 panoramic images to the next level by adding text labels inside of Photoshop. Your next quiz is going to be out of this world.
- [Narrator] Now that you have some experience…working with 360 images in Photoshop,…let's look at how to add text to a 360 image.…Now text in graphics add context to the viewer…as they're exploring your 360 environment.…Now in this image, we're once again on a sail boat.…Let's add some simple labels to various parts of the boat…that the learners will need to know…before we head down to the docks.…Now start by converting the layer…to a 360 panorama, by going up to the 3D menu,…down to spherical panorama…and selecting new panorama layer from selected layers.…
Then pan around your image until you're looking…at approximately this orientation.…Then grab your type tool and select a font.…I'm going to use the Gill Sans font,…and set the face to bold.…Now I want this type to be clearly visible,…so I'll set the size to the largest setting,…which for this font is 72 points.…Then click onto the image and type the letter A.…Now one of the challenges that you'll face…when working with 360 images is scaling your type…to look like it fits into the scene…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.