Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with multiple video clips, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop.
Now, if you're joining me from the previous video, don't panic.…I wanted to show you what a project look like when you had multiple clips in your project.…In these video, it's important to just focus on some overarching terms …and understand that we will be getting into the nuts and bolts of how to achieve…this exact project later on as we move through some of the other chapters.…For right now, again, broad strokes.…So, when you're working with Multiple Video Layers inside of a …Photoshop document, you'll have a group.…
And if I select these Base Video layer here, you can see it has a clipboard …and this is a video group.…Now, in the previous video we showed you how to load videos into individual tracks.…Now, when you have more than one clip,…if I click and drag with my playhead here, you can see that I have an edit.…Now, one of the nice things about working with multiple video clips in a video group …like this is the fact that I can change the order of these clips…extraordinarily easily.…
If I click on this clip here, the Runway clip,…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.