Working with Perspective in Photoshop
Learn how to work with perspective in Photoshop: adjust it, repair it, and create better composites with perspective in mind. Adobe Certified Instructor Kevin Stohlmeyer takes you on a quick tour of the three types of perspective, and shows how to adjust perspective with everything from simple cropping to the Perspective Warp tool found in Adobe CC, as well as repair content in photos with dramatic perspective. Plus, learn how to insert new elements into a perspective shot and make sure they blend perfectly with the rest of the composition.
- Identifying different types of perspective
- Creating a perspective grid in Photoshop
- Cropping and transforming in perspective
- Using lens correction adjustments and Perspective Warp
- Repairing items in perspective with Content-Aware Fill
- Adding elements to perspective shots
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Kevin Stohlmeyer, an Adobe certified instructor, and welcome to Working with Perspective in Adobe Photoshop. In this course, we'll be learning about perspective, how to adjust, if needed, and adding elements to a perspective image. These skills will help you create better image composites by blending objects together, in perspective. First, we'll take a look at the three common types of perspective found in photography and images. Then, I'll show you how to create your own manual perspective grid for reference. Next, we'll take a look at the different types of perspective and lens distortions and how to repair them, if needed, using both automatic and manual methods, including the new Perspective Warp, found in Adobe Photoshop CC.
Then, we'll look at different methods to add elements to our perspective images, using various transformation controls and filters. Finally, I'll show you some simple techniques to blend your new composites together into one seamless image. I'm very excited to share these techniques with you. Let's get started.
Practical Photoshop Selections141,560 Views
The Art of Photoshop Compositing330,520 Views
Retouching Bridal Portraits with Photoshop141,159 Views
Photoshop for Photographers: Compositing460,145 Views
Photoshop Masking and Compositing: Fundamentals1,309,704 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,677,422 Views
3ds Max 2015 Essential Training514,697 Views
Photoshop CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,447,563 Views
3ds Max 2013 Essential Training827,304 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,769,278 Views