Chris Mattia teaches you the basics of using Adobe Bridge as a digital asset manager, metadata manager, and essential companion application to Photoshop for teaching and learning.
- [Instructor] Before we wrap up this chapter,…there's one more tool that we need to look at,…and it's a companion app to Photoshop called Bridge.…Now the Bridge app is not installed by default…when you installed Photoshop,…so it will need to be installed separately,…using the same Adobe CC app…that you use to install Photoshop with.…But it should be included with every license of Photoshop.…Now you can either open Bridge as you would…any other application on your system,…or from within Photoshop,…go up to the file menu and select browse in Bridge.…
And this will open Bridge.…I'm going to go ahead and maximize this window,…so we can focus exclusively on this app.…I think of Bridge as a cross between a media browser…that's similar to the Mac Finder or Windows Explorer…and a super-powerful digital asset manager.…You can use it to preview images, manage metadata,…open images in specific apps, and much, much more.…At the top of the window are some breadcrumbs,…to let you know where the current content window is focused.…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.