All of the content presented in this course is just the tip of the iceberg, of course. Brainstorm project ideas of your own and dig deep. Originality doesn’t come easy, but it's attainable. Learn about ways to stay connected to the creative scanning community and how to always look for inspiration. Keep your tools-of-trade handy so that continued exploration is always just a matter of pressing the power button and getting to work.
- All right, we are there.…I'm all done showing you everything I know…about using your scanner to make art.…I'm also all done, you know, offering ideas about projects…and ways of sharing your images with the world.…Now, what I've got left for you are some ideas…based on personal experience…about taking your scanography to the next level.…You know, whatever that means for you.…So, first of all, keep doing it.…Keep making art with your scanner…and, whether you do some spin-offs of the projects…we've looked at in chapter three,…or project ideas of your very own,…make the kind of art that you really wanna see, right?…And, for me, a major component of keeping my scanner habit…alive and well, it's this:…I make sure to keep my scanner handy and ready to go.…
So don't put yours in a closet or on a high shelf,…somewhere where it has to be brought down and plugged in…every time you wanna use it.…Keep it handy.…Next, I'm sure you noticed how much miscellaneous stuff…went into this course's demos.…Everything from tin airplane toys, pieces of pasta,…
- Working with scanning equipment
- Scanning resolution and cropping
- Advanced digital treatments of scans
- Building a creature with a scanner
- Creating a collage with a scanner
- Scanning botanical specimens from your yard
- Creating a GIF using your scanner
- Processing film negatives with a scanner
- Professional uses for scanography
Skill Level Intermediate
Scanning Techniques for Photography Art and Designwith Taz Tally6h 53m Intermediate
Introduction to scanography1m 55s
1. Getting Started Scanning
2. Using Your Scanner to Create Art
3. Advanced Compositions with Scanning
4. Sharing Your Work
Where to go from here3m 8s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.