Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop (2012).
Well that brings us to the end of Artistic Video with Photoshop.…And I want to thank you for joining me as we explore just how to create artistic…video inside of Photoshop.…I have a couple of recommendations for you.…For more in-depth look at editing video, you should check out Editing Video in…Photoshop CS6 with Richard Harrington.…And for a more comprehensive look at all the fundamental techniques you can do…inside the Photoshop, check out Photoshop CS6 Essential Training with Julieanne Kost.…Many of the same techniques she uses to correct still images can also be applied…in a similar fashion with video.…
And of course if you want an on-going look at cool techniques you can use for…Photoshop, you should definitely check out Deke's Techniques.…Now finally, if I've really piqued your interest in Editing, you should check out…Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Training with Abba Shapiro.…And if I piqued your interest in Creating Motion Graphics, you should check out my…course After Effects CS6 Essential Training with me.…
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.