In this video, we’ll take a look at some of my favorite photos from this product photography course.
- Thanks for watching my course…on the fundamentals of product photography.…I hope you had as much fun watching it…as I had making it.…We packed a ton of information…into a very short amount of time,…and in fact, I've only scratched the surface…of the world of product photography.…If you wanna learn more about photography in general,…I encourage you to check out my courses on Photography 101,…as well as my series, The DIY Photographer.…And if you'd like to learn more about me,…PhotoJoseph, head over to photojoseph.com,…and follow @PhotoJoseph on the social networks.…For now I'd like to leave you with a slideshow…of a few of my favorite pictures that we made…while making this course.…
Need a refresher on the basics? Check out Joseph's Photography 101 series.
- Shooting with a smartphone or full-size camera
- Creating a softbox setup for shooting small products
- Shooting against a white seamless background
- Lighting for product photography
- Shooting accurate color
- Retouching product photography in post