Join Jesse Freeman for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Modular UX Design with Photoshop.
- [Instructor] In order to complete this course, you'll need a basic understanding of how Photoshop works. If you need to brush up, check out the Photoshop Essential Training course.
- Creating Smart Objects in Photoshop
- Keeping Smart Objects up to date
- Preparing elements for reuse
- Creating a style sheet
- Creating a PSD template
- Reusing Smart Objects across PSDs
- Using layer comps
Skill Level Advanced
1. Smart Objects
2. Smart Object Style Sheet
3. Creating PSD Templates
4. Tips and Tricks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.