Join Richard Harrington for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Photoshop Tips, Tricks, & Techniques.
- Before watching this class it's ideal that you have a basic familiarity with Photoshop meaning that you know how to open up files and select tools. But in each case I'm going to walk you through just the skills that you need to solve the problem. I'll assume that you have a basic understanding of the tool, but that's it. Now if you're an advanced user I'll still show you strategies that can help you save time, but each lesson in this course is really targeted to the problem at hand. As such, we'll fix the image.
In most cases, we'll open up one image and fix that and then I'll show you the same technique applied to a second image for reinforcement. This second pass through will really focus on speed and efficiency so that should help you really take your speed up and really bump your skills to the next level. Alright, why don't you go ahead and download the hands on exercise files if you have access to them and we'll get ready to begin.
- Cropping to a specific ratio
- Fixing images that are too bright or too dark
- Dealing with exposure, color, and skin problems
- Whitening teeth and eyes
- Changing the color of an object
- Blurring a background
- Adding a vignette
- Sharpening a photo