Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Photoshop: Working with Perspective.
This course is intended for intermediate Photoshop users. You should have a good understanding of the Photoshop work space. Menus, basic tool usage and their functions. If you want to review the basic fundamentals, I encourage you to review Deke McClelland or Julieann Kost's Photoshop titles, here on Lynda.com.
- Identifying different types of perspective
- Creating a perspective grid in Photoshop
- Cropping and transforming in perspective
- Using lens correction adjustments and Perspective Warp
- Repairing items in perspective with Content-Aware Fill
- Adding elements to perspective shots
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Adjusting Perspective
3. Repairing Items in Perspective
4. Adding Items to Perspective
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.