Chris Mattia explains what you need to know to be successful at using Photoshop for teaching and learning and gives you strategies for working through this course.
- To be successful in learning Photoshop for teaching and learning, you need a basic understanding of how to use your computer and access to a copy of Photoshop. Now, in this course I'll be using Photoshop CC 2018 edition. If you have access to this version, then your screen should look very similar to mine. If you're using a different version of Photoshop, then some of the tools may look a little different, and they may be in slightly different places, but you should be able to follow along with all the major concepts and tools that we'll be covering.
Now, the only other requirement for being successful in this course is a desire to learn. Take your time going through the materials. If you need to pause, back up, and replay a section, or an entire movie, just keep with, and you'll get it. I'll guide you through each step. If you're more comfortable with the concepts, and you just need to skim through the materials, then click that little gear icon in the bottom corner of the player, speed the videos up to work through the entire course at a more accelerated rate.
Whatever pace you take through the materials, I encourage you to reach out and follow me here on LinkedIn and on Twitter at csmattia. Okay, let's get into Photoshop.
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.