- [Instructor] This course is geared toward the intermediate to advanced Photoshop user who wants to use Photoshop's automation tools to further streamline their workflow. I typically work in full screen mode with menu bar instead of the standard screen mode, to make the most of the screen real estate. To follow along, once a document is open in Photoshop, choose the view menu and then choose screen mode, and full screen mode with menu bar. You can also tap the F key to toggle through the different screen modes. I've also customized my work space to only show the panels that we use throughout this course.
- Quickly saving images as different file types
- Creating single and multi-step actions
- Saving and loading actions
- Inserting stops, menu items, and conditionals
- Tips for working with layers
- Using the Batch command
- Creating droplets
- Automatically creating graphics from layers using generators
- Working with variables and scripts
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Quickly Saving Images as Different File Types
2. Action Essentials
3. Tips and Tricks for Recording Actions
4. Using the Batch Command
5. Droplets, Variables, and Scripts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.