This video contains basic information about the Adobe Certified Associate Program. It includes details about the purpose of ACA certification and whom it is intended for. The six different ACA exams currently offered are listed as well as information on the format, difficulty level, passing score, and cost of ACA exams.
- [Instructor] Let's begin by establishing … what the ACA program is, why it exists, … and who it's intended for. … ACA stands for Adobe Certified Associate. … The ACA program was created to help students … and individuals who are seeking internships, jobs, … or credit for college-level programs in design, web, … or rich media. … ACA status means you've demonstrated fundamental knowledge … and skills in a particular job field and software, … and the way that you achieve ACA status is to take … and pass an exam. … Each ACA exam is designed to test your knowledge … and abilities in one of Adobe's software applications, … and currently, there are eight separate ACA exams. … Visual effects and motion graphics … using Adobe After Effects, … multiplatform animation using Adobe Animate CC, … web authoring using Adobe Dreamweaver, … interactive media using Adobe Flash Professional, … graphic design and illustration using Adobe Illustrator, … print and digital media publication using Adobe InDesign, …
- Benefits of ACA certification
- Creating a study plan
- Planning a project
- Identifying design elements such as typography
- Using layers and masks
- Using brushes, shapes, and patterns
- Drawing and painting
- Transforming graphical elements
- Preparing images for print and web
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CC 2019 New Featureswith Deke McClelland1h 48m Intermediate
1. Become an Adobe Certified Associate
2. Create a Personal Study Plan
3. Exam Objectives: Working in the Design Industry
4. Exam Objectives: Project Setup and Interface
5. Exam Objectives: Organizing Documents
6. Exam Objectives: Creating and Modifying Visual Elements
7. Exam Objectives: Publishing Digital Media
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.