Harness the power of Adobe Photoshop CC by learning quick tips and techniques that can help you get better-looking images and speed up your post-production workflow.
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington and welcome to this course where we're going to focus on learning quick tips and fixes that will help you get better-looking images inside of Adobe Photoshop. The goal here is to show you how you can get exactly what you want done without having to know a lot of other skills. I'm going to show you just the right steps needed to solve many common problems. For example, we'll take a look at sizing an image. We'll walk through how to crop an image as well as change the resolution or enlarge a photo if it's not high enough quality.
We'll then tackle exposure problems, making sure that the tonality of the image is correct. I'll show you how to fix images that are too bright as well as too dark and how to remove noise from an image which can be really common if you're shooting in lower light situations. We'll then tackle color issues starting with one of the most important, getting the proper white balance. I'll show you this on both a raw file and a standard image. We'll then address how to fix skin tone so they look natural, talk about making skies bluer as well as changing an object in the shot.
We'll then move on to specific facial problems. For example, getting the skin looking smooth. We'll remove acne and fix red eye as well as tackle dark circles under the eyes. I'll show you how to whiten teeth as well as whiten the eyes and make sure that a smile looks its best. We'll then move on to tackling focus in backgrounds. We'll start by making sure the background is adequately blurred, really putting the emphasis on the subject and removing distracting elements.
In fact, if you really need to remove something that's distracting, I'll show you how to take advantage of advanced healing tools to do things like content-aware fill inside of Photoshop to remove an object. We'll then add a vignette to really direct the focus and take a look at sharpening as well as perspective issues. This course is very straight forward and we've got a lot of great images to tackle. You can jump in at any point that you're interested, just go to the section that is really going to help you get the results that you need.
- Cropping to a specific ratio
- Fixing images that are too bright or too dark
- Dealing with exposure, color, and skin problems
- Whitening teeth and eyes
- Changing the color of an object
- Blurring a background
- Adding a vignette
- Sharpening a photo