Introduces new features and productivity enhancements in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jan Kabili. Welcome to Photoshop CS5 New Features. From significant enhancements to high dynamic range photo processing, to the new Puppet Warp mode for distorting objects, to new brushes that will help you turn a photograph into a painting, there is something for everyone in this new release of Photoshop. In this course, I'll show you how to use the new Content-Aware fill to magically replace a background area with surrounding detail, and improvements that take noise reduction to a serious professional level.
I'll dig into the new Mini Bridge, which brings many of the best functions of Adobe Bridge right to your Photoshop interface. So let's get started with Photoshop CS5 New Features.
- Performing Content-Aware Fill and spot healing
- Painting realistic brush strokes with bristle brush tips
- Blending paint with canvas colors with the Mixer Brush tool
- Selecting hair and other soft edges with fine detail or edges with sharp contrast
- Extruding 2D objects in 3D space
- Creating surrealistic and photorealistic HDR images in Merge to HDR Pro
- Simulating HDR imaging in a single photo with the HDR Toning adjustment
- Working with Mini Bridge