Try your hand at multiple-exposure approaches, intentional camera movement, photographing textures, blending, and more.
- Have you ever wanted to move beyond the standard image in photography? Move into a world of infinite possibilities? Then join me, Justin Reznick, as we explore creative photography techniques. We're going to begin with multiple exposure photography. Taking multiple images, in camera, and taking them in post, duplicating, changing lens modes, opacity, really learning how to stack images for creative effects. We're going to follow that up with ICM, or intentional camera movement.
We're going to do horizontal pans while shooting, and vertical, talk about what subjects work best, and show you how simple it is to edit those images. After that, we move on to textures. This is so exciting. We're going to take static images, just standard images you would take of something like a beautiful tree, or a flower, and we're going to use a program called Topaz Texture Effects and blend these incredible textured backgrounds. It's just so much fun and creative. I can't wait to show you. And, we're going to finish with impressions.
We're going to take famous painters from the French period of Impressionism to Dutch Masters and pair them with your images to create painting masterpieces. All right, let's get started.
- Taking creative multiple-exposure approaches
- Using intentional camera movement for unique looks
- Applying Topaz texture effects to blend textured backgrounds
- Turning photos into creative impressions