Comic book illustrator and video game artist Daniel Lieske shares the tricks of the trade in this Photoshop training course, designed specifically for artists who want to transition their skills to a digital canvas.
- Hello, my name is Daniel Lieske. And I welcome you to digital drawing and painting, the big training. In this course, we will explore the fascinating possibilities of the digital canvas. I want to give you a comprehensive overview of all the major tools that are used for digital drawing and painting in Adobe Photoshop. I will systematically demonstrate and explain the different tools for applying color and we will see how we can manipulate color on the digital canvas.
I will then show you how to organize your digital files in order to make your work faster and more efficient. Finally, I will create a stack of digital artworks. Ranging from a simple drawing to a fully realized digital painting. So, join me as we use the digital canvas, as our creative playground. Let's get started.
- Setting up your digital canvas
- Controlling the screen
- Choosing color
- Working with brushes, textures, and the Paint Bucket and Gradient tools
- Making selections
- Working in Quick Mask mode
- Stroking and filling paths
- Manipulating color
- Organizing the canvas with layers
- Digital drawing and painting projects
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting the Digital Canvas
2. Control of the Digital Screen
3. Tools for Choosing Color
4. Tools for the Application of Color
5. Supporting Tools
6. Manipulating Color
7. Organizing the Digital Canvas
8. Digital Drawing
9. Colored, Digital Drawing
10. Digital Painting
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.