Transform color photographs into black and white with Lightroom and Photoshop.
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Bryan Anille Hughes. And I'd like to welcome you to Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop. We're going to talk about how to select the best images for black and white. And then I'll show you how far you can take them in Lightroom. Not just for one image, but a lot of images. We'll talk about fine-tuning those in Lightroom, and then how Lightroom and Photoshop can work together. From there, we'll move into Photoshop, and get much further into selective edits and tricks with layers. We'll even go a little bit further with video, and some special third-party plugins.
So I hope you enjoy yourself with Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshop. Let's get started.
- Why black and white?
- Shooting with black and white in mind
- Setting up Lightroom and creating image versions
- Utilizing presets effectively
- Creating black-and-white HDR images with Lightroom and Photoshop
- Taking advantage of black-and-white adjustment layers
- Adjusting the toning of images
- Working with the Silver Efex plugin