Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Photoshop CS6 for Photographers New Features.
- View Offline
If you're a premium member to the lynda.com Online Training Library, or if you are watching these movies on a disk, you have access to the exercise files. Once you've located the exercise files, you can go ahead and double-click the folder in order to open it up. Here you'll discover that I've organized our exercise files into different chapter folders. As we are working in a chapter, go ahead and expand or open one of these folders or use the Adobe Bridge in order to navigate to the folder. And here you'll discover all of the images that we'll be working on in that particular chapter.
Now if you don't have access to the exercise files, no big deal. You can always follow along, or of course, you can also just use your own files. All right, let's begin!
- Getting familiar with the new interface
- Exploring improvements to Bridge and Mini Bridge
- Recovering highlights and improving exposure with Camera Raw
- Making precise raw adjustments with the Point Tone Curve
- Grouping, filtering, and finding layers
- Correcting distortion with Adaptive Wide Angle controls
- Working with the new Content-Aware tools
- Making better selections
- Performing perspective cropping
- Getting started with video in Photoshop
- Making picture-perfect prints with the Print dialog