Join Ian Robinson for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Artistic Video with Photoshop.
If you are a Premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to the Exercise Files used throughout this course. Now, the Exercise Files are in the Exercise Files folder, which I've placed on the desktop. Now you can store it wherever you like. Let me open the folder. And you'll notice that we have everything organized according to chapters. Now we do have project files for most videos but don't panic, some of them don't require project files. Now, if you ever decide that you need to move the Exercise Files folder to a different hard drive or a different computer, make sure to copy the entire folder as one unit because the project files that I have set up in these subsequent chapter folders do reference Assets in the Assets folder.
So it is important again to copy the entire Exercise Files folder anytime you decide to move them. If you are a monthly or annual subscriber to lynda.com, you don't have access to the Exercise Files but you can follow along with your own work. So let's get started.
With this course, existing Photoshop enthusiasts can expand their skills to learn a new discipline while staying in the application they already know and love. Video editors will see how to fix footage issues like lens distortion and chromatic aberration and how to create unique effects with Photoshop filters, brushes, and effects.
- Optimizing Photoshop for video
- Browsing and importing video clips
- Understanding video groups
- Trimming and sliding video
- Applying video transitions
- Using video shortcut keys
- Fixing lens distortion and chromatic aberration
- Creating and animating masks
- Rotoscoping with vector masks
- Stylizing video with filters
- Applying specific color correction with 3D LUTs
- Adding and adjusting keyframes in the timeline
- Creating animated brush strokes
- Animating type
- Exporting video files
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS6 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost10h 30m Beginner
After Effects CS6 Essential Trainingwith Ian Robinson8h 41m Beginner
Premiere Pro CS6 Essential Trainingwith Abba Shapiro6h 59m Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Video Editing in Photoshop
3. Correcting and Stylizing Video
Applying styles in practice8m 40s
4. Animating Graphic Elements
5. Creating Masks and Final Composites
6. Finishing, Exporting, and Archiving
What's next?1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.