Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Photoshop for Designers: Textures.
- View Offline
If you are a premium member of the lynda.com Online Training Library or if you're watching this tutorial on a DVD ROM you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. The exercise files are arranged in folders organized by chapter. If you're a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com and you don't have access to the exercise files you can still follow along from scratch using your own assets. So let's get started.
- Using render filters
- Applying textures with the Texturizer filter
- Adding noise and film grain
- Matching grain when cloning
- Aging photos
- Blending textures with layer masks
- Applying texture to an uneven surface
- Creating texture brushes
- Building density with brush settings
- Applying texture to type
- Finding, downloading and installing actions