Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Techniques.
One of things you'll notice when you open the exercise files folder, the exercise files are organized by chapter.…So the first chapter is Beauty portrait, the second chapter is Headshot portrait. So when we are working in Chapter 2, all that you need to do is…go to the Adobe Bridge, select the Chapter 2 folder and then select the image that we will be working on and then…double-click that file to open it up inside of Photoshop. You know in this title, you are going to learn so many amazing techniques.…So even if you don't have the exercise files, you will still be able to learn what I am doing.…
Let's get started.…
- Removing distracting background elements
- Cleaning up small skin blemishes
- Reducing and removing wrinkles
- Softening and smoothing skin
- Adding and enhancing makeup
- Enhancing and enlivening eyes
- Brightening and whitening teeth
- Improving contrast and contour
- Adding body shape and dimension
- Cropping and composing a wedding portrait
- Improving portrait lighting
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Portrait Retouching Essentialswith Chris Orwig10h 18m Intermediate
Beyond Skin: Going Deeper with Photoshop CS3with Lee Varis3h 56m Intermediate
Photoshop CS3 Creative Photographic Techniqueswith Chris Orwig10h 58m Intermediate
1. Creative Portrait Retouch
2. Headshot Portrait Retouch
3. Three-Quarter Portrait Retouch
4. Full Body Portrait Retouch
5. Wedding Retouch: The Bride
6. Wedding Retouch: The Cover Shot
7. Reversing the Aging Process
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.