Join Dennis Meyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Photoshop for UX Design.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using the same projects that I'll have on screen. Inside of the Exercise Files archive, are folders for each chapter, and video that has a file to follow along with. Please be aware that some of the assets we will be using, you'll have to download from the internet for yourself. In particular, fonts. We'll dive into each of those as they come up in the course.
- Creating a document with artboards
- Using grids, guides, and guide layouts
- Adding placeholders and text
- Using ligature fonts for icons
- Using layer comps to display states
- Using Adobe Preview CC
- Exporting artboards for review
- Exporting assets for use in InVision
- Working with user interface kits
- Extracting CSS values from a design
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 11/14/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover how to use user interface kits to create pixel-perfect designs.