Join Rayce Bird for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Photoshop: Create a Satyr Using Layer Styles.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] If you have access to the exercise files you can download the files on the main page for this course, open the images and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using your own assets. Feel free to experiment and get creative.
- Importing a sketch into Photoshop
- Adding gray shades and smudging
- Introducing color, shadows, and highlights
- Adding texture with layer styles
- Using blur to concentrate the viewer's eye
- Color correcting the final image