Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshop.
- If you have access to the exercise files, you can download the files from the exercise files tab on the main page for this course. Open the images, and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using your own files.
- Changing the pen nib
- Customizing the ExpressKeys, touch options, and more
- Understanding opacity vs. flow
- Using the brush tools and Mixer Brush
- Working with erodible brushes
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on in April 2016. What changed?
A: We updated one video, "Radial Menu," to reflect changes to the Wacom software.