Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Working with Perspective in Photoshop.
- View Offline
If you're a premium member of the lynda.com library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the files from the exercise files tab on the main page for this course, open the images, and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using your own files.
- Identifying different types of perspective
- Creating a perspective grid in Photoshop
- Cropping and transforming in perspective
- Using lens correction adjustments and Perspective Warp
- Repairing items in perspective with Content-Aware Fill
- Adding elements to perspective shots