Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Photoshop: Working with Perspective.
If you're a premium member of the lynda.com library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the files from the exercise files tab on the main page for this course, open the images, and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to the exercise files, you can follow along using your own files.
- Identifying different types of perspective
- Creating a perspective grid in Photoshop
- Cropping and transforming in perspective
- Using lens correction adjustments and Perspective Warp
- Repairing items in perspective with Content-Aware Fill
- Adding elements to perspective shots
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Adjusting Perspective
3. Repairing Items in Perspective
4. Adding Items to Perspective
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.