Join Kevin Stohlmeyer for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Processing Product Photos with Photoshop.
- View Offline
If you're a premium member of the Lynda.com library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. You can download the files from the Exercise Files tab on the main page of for this course. Open the images and then follow along with the same project that I'm working on. If you don't have access to exercise files, you can follow along using your own files.
- Selecting the right product shot for post-processing
- Using a tablet for detail work
- Adjusting exposure
- Correcting color cast
- Removing dust and scratches
- Retouching a product shot with the Healing tools
- Creating silhouettes with layer masks and clipping paths
- Adding shadows and highlights
- Replacing product colors
- Automating parts of your workflow