Join Justin Putney for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of UX Design Tools: Photoshop.
- View Offline
If you're a premium subscriber, you'll have access to the Exercise files on the course page. Once you've downloaded and unzipped the Exercise files, you can open the Exercise folder, and you'll find that any chapter that uses Start or Final files, will be listed in this folder. Inside the Chapter folder, you'll find folders for each video that has files. And inside of those folders you'll find either a Start or File folder, or both. Inside the Start folder, you'll find any files you need to start that lesson.
In the Final folder you may find files that are helpful to compare with your results at the end of the video.
- Setting up files
- Building live shapes with the Rectangle tool
- Using character and paragraph styles
- Organizing content into layers
- Building layer comps
- Creating and reapplying custom shapes
- Using Smart Objects to group and store elements
- Saving and using layer effects
- Exporting artwork