Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more 3D + Animation and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Preparing your form study for texturing
- Adding dark and light side textures
- Making rounded textures with the Warp tool
- Creating photographic crenellations
- Using Levels and Curves for color correction
- Adding photographic elements
- Relighting details
- Adding glows, smoke, and flames
Skill Level Beginner
If you are a premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you'll have access to the files used in this demonstration through the exercise files tab to the right of the table of contents tab on the lynda.com website. The files for this section are inside the four_texture folder. And include my starting file, texturestart.psd and the finished castle file, texturefinish.psd. Along with many of the support files all used during this demonstration.
If you’re a monthly or annual member of lynda.com, you’ll still have access to the file texturestart.psd. I'll be using that file in the demonstration. So if you've not created your own form project in the previous section you can work over my form file as you watch the tutorial.