Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Photoshop Insider Training: Photo Restoration.
- View Offline
If you are a Premium member of the lynda.com online training library or if you're watching this tutorial on a DVD-ROM, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. Let me show you how these work. So here you can see we have a chapter folder for each, and within those are various folders which contain images. You've got these for each step of the way, and you can follow along. If you are a Monthly member or Annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets.
Okay, let's get started.
- Scanning or photographing prints
- Understanding the role of Adobe Camera Raw in photo restoration
- Correcting color and tone
- Saving time with cropping
- Removing dust and scratches
- Repairing missing pieces and torn corners
- Recovering lost detail
- Colorizing a photo
- Borrowing content within the same photo
- Archiving images