Join John Derry for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Digital Painting: Architecture.
- View Offline
If you're a Premium member of the lynda.com online training library, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this title. The exercise files are broken down into chapters. Any content associated with a chapter will be found in the appropriate chapter folder. If you're a Monthly member or Annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files, but you can follow along from scratch with your own assets. Let's get started with Transforming a Photo into a Painting with Photoshop CS6.
- Setting up a Wacom tablet
- Removing lens distortions
- Correcting distracting image elements
- Making shadow and highlight adjustments
- Simplifying details with filters and Smart Blur
- Modifying color
- Cloning layers
- Using a traditional paint color swatch set
- Using custom actions
- Working with canvas texture
- Creating physical surface texture effects
- Painting with custom brushes