Chris Mattia teaches you the basics of creating and using Artboards in Photoshop so you can quickly create multiple teaching and learning assets in a single composition. This exercise helps you build your own custom web banner template for use across mult
- [Instructor] To get started creating…your custom Photoshop template,…let's begin with a brand new document.…You can get to this start page by going to File, New.…Initially you're taken to your recent documents page…so your initially listing…of pages may not look exactly like mine.…Let's click on the web tab here and then select…this web large option…which is scaled to a 1080p screen or 1920x1080 pixels.…Now it really doesn't matter which of these templates…that you start with.…
Ideally you would want to choose one that is…generally the largest size that you'll likely need…for your collection of assets.…Now the thing that you do want to pay attention…to is over here in the preset details side…and it's to make sure that this checkbox…for artboards is checked.…We'll leave everything else set to its default…and simply click the Create button down at the bottom.…And when you document opens there are a couple of things…to point out that we haven't seen before…and those are all related to artboards…and thus far all of our Photoshop files have contained…
- Mastering the Photoshop user interface
- Making selective adjustments
- Using actions for repetitive tasks
- Fixing common image problems
- Repairing an image with masks
- Preparing images for use on the web
- Creating 360 VR panoramas
- Making an animated GIF
Skill Level Intermediate
Elearning Techniques: Visual Designwith Sally Cox1h 34m Intermediate
Building Elearning Games in Captivatewith Anastasia McCune2h 50m Intermediate
Teaching Techniques: Blended Learningwith Chris Mattia1h 37m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Photoshop
2. Image Basics for Teaching and Learning
3. Fixing Common Image Problems
4. Preparing Images for Presentations
5. Creating Web Graphics
6. Videos, Animations, and 360 Media
7. Exporting Images
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.